Saturday, February 4, 2017

It's 2017

Wow, it's just another new year! Time always been a great teacher. Once you've lost it, you wont get it back. Well, I dont think I have new resolution this year because it will always been same as previous year and it has become a daily target in my life onwards. But definitely, one things I would be chasing is whatever makes my soul feel good. I will do what I want to that makes me better, no regret. 

Thus, for this new year event, may be this a good start by joining my friend's event, distributed the goodies pack for the homeless around Masjid Jamek and the area nearby for almost 100 packs.
 
 Organised by the founder of Bromeliad Station, Mr Zulhilmi Misrol a.k.a Gundam Emi (can search through FB about them), involving other 3 volunteers basically friends of him.

 
Azam, Gundam, Syu and me

It was a great experience to see how the homeless survived during the night hrs in this city. The numbers of the homeless slept along the pavent reduced compared to last time I encountered with another volunteering event of other group since the NGOs put a lot of efforts to give better place for the homeless to stay in the Masjid Negara at night under certain condition. Luckily, I dont see any women and kids around that night, most of them were men. 

 It was peaceful though to see KL at midnight compared during the days. One of the volunteer wondered why they become homeless since this is her first encountered by joining this volunteer event, and I said, "living is hard nowadays and not many people are lucky enough to have what we had".
 
 I would like to say thank you for the cooperation from the volunteers and sponsors, thank you for having a big hearts. It might looked as a small gifts but to them were everything. Thank you too mr organiser for this charity event, it is a priceless experience before hand in my life journey. 

"If you cant find kind people, be one". It is not that hard, your heart is all that matter 😊😊



And my wish would be... 🤗

So people Happy welcoming 2017. May Allah blessed you all, Amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment