Sunday, January 1, 2017

Back into Routine Challenge

Assalammualaikum and how are you?

Hope you are in good shape? Mine, need to back into shape soon. It's not like i am gaining weight (perhaps my i am loosing weight) but i need to scrap out those flabby fat underneath my skin, tighten up the muscle again. I need to look presentable on my Program Assestment Centre, the next level of my PTD exam πŸ˜…. Hopefully within 2 weeks I am able to reach my target plus practicing and revising current issues that happened in Malaysia and thr world as well. Tiring, yes but definitely a good opportunities to experience this. Just nailed it, ada rezeki mana tahu 😊!

 
Cardio circuit for 30 mins, at least 2L plain water (adjusting to your body need, if u thirst then drink if 2L not enough), light liftweighting to tighten up your muscle after the cardio workout. I will take a glass citrus drinking after waking up and before sleeping, to detox your body, no sugar added! But dont forget to enjoy while excercising, facial expression make you stay youthπŸ˜‰

 
Breakfast is a must to start the day. Normally I'll take an apple and protein like tauhu. I dont have to prepare my own food, so need to work on the food preparation.

 
Make sure dont forget to smile, πŸ˜‰!

The key of success tp stay healthy are determination and discipline 😁.
Yes, always postive that you can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment