Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Bye bye my Taska's Job

Welcome February 2017!

Hye hye, silent readers. Hope you are doing really great and awesome! 

27th of January was the last day I worked at Taska de' Sayang under KPM, Putrajaya. It was another a great experience and pleasure in my life to work there together with nice people and the kids that really that always make my day happy. 

It was sad when I realized that my last day will come soon, same goes to other teachers as well. I thought my existence wont be that significance in that preschool since I was a part timer and worked halfday from 7.30am to 1.00pm but to my suprised, they said they gonna miss my existence. They said I was sporting to take part in any activities the preschool held, friendly and handful that make the environment so warm and cheerful. Indeed I am that kind of person 👽. But as usual, I am not good at parting, other would take me as a cold person if I reacted like I dont felt sad at all, how ever what I felt was totally opposite. Obviously I was so damn sad. 

What a joke, the final week before I left, the teachers in my class made a prank. Of course, I am a person who have a keen eye to see their intention to do so, but at last they did well. They requested all the teachers of that class to wear sport attires (which was totally broke the dress code), I said is it for real, but they said yes. I double confirmed the morning before I went to work with my cousin (one of teacher is my cousin's bestfriend who stayed in my cousin's house, what Jyha wore that morning) since I dont trust my colleagues but unfortunately my cousin also joined to prank me. Thanked to them, I off to work wore sport attires. The other teacher dont know the situation of the prank, so they teased me that I wanted to do some demo of exercises for the kids. When they knew the real intention, they just laughed. Good job dear colleagues, U had me pranked! 



Vid of my last week working



Vid the morning before reaching the workplace and before I knew I was pranked by my colleagues

Thank you dear teachers, parent and kids for the warm wishes and celebrations you guys did for me before leaving. I totally appreaciated for what you have give me especially those beautiful moments and great experiences that I cherished till enf of my life. Insha allah I will come to visit you guys. Thank you too for sending me those updates and pictures of my beloved kids to me although I wasnt there to help you guys anymore. Love all!



Vid of the kids last year before they entered to new class


 
 Teachers of 2 year class

 
Candid was the best pic when you captured with the kids

 
New batch of fave kid: Adlan. He wasnt able to walk properly at first when he entered our class. But after a few weeks after I trained him, he can walk very well. Love his smiles
 
2nd fave kid: Muaz

 
3rd fave kid: Amelia

Coincidentally that 4 of us shared same birthday. No wonder we engaged quite well.

Bye bye people. Gonna miss you 😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment