Friday, February 10, 2017

I love raincoat


"Rain, rain go away. Come again another day" definitely wasnt my favourite song when I was a kid because I love to play outside when it was raining. When it's raining, I love the sound of the dropping rain on the roof, floor and etc, the smell of it wetting the grass, the tar road and the coldness that it gives to the earth. It gives such as calm and peaceful to me. The best part is I can wear a rain coat. For me, rain coat is cute to be wear when it's raining. It cover your body with sound of ticking droplets of the rain on it. Hahaha, I know it's funny for me to think and feel that way, but I am having fun doing so. 


 I dont need to wait for the rain to fall just to wear my favourite rain coat. See, I can also wear it in the glasshouse to prevent me getting wet from watering the plants 😂😂. The most inportant thing is I am having fun for the things that I did. 

How about u guys? Do you love something for having fun? 🤗

Hoping that u always having fun in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment