Saturday, February 25, 2017

A road to remember

Salam and hye hye my dear silent readers!

I used to talk a lots, and that's the way I expressed my thoughts and my heart. Then, when my life get busier, I talked less since people that I met, the radius became narrower, so I started to share and write about random and specific things in my life in social media starting with Friendster, FB, Twitter and finally IG. 

But then, when I grew up and experienced many things in my life, I found myself there is something far more significantly important than what you had around you, the road of your dunya that matter to the eternal life in your hereafter. Just then, I started to slow down updated my post status in FB and IG because I dont think not many people really care for what you did in your life. At least by doing so, I can help myself to be better me by preventing myself from being proud or addicted to popularity by having many 'likes' although my ground intention is to share. Actually, I am not slowing it down, I just stop posting any status and also removed my blog link in my IG. Actually, I wasnt slowing it down but I stopped posting any status or pictures without I realized people around my circling (beloved friends that cared for me much) started to wonder am i being fine? I feel bad for them to make them worry about me. Sorry for being self-centered without thinking about others that important to my life too. Yup, you dont live your live alone, you have others! That you need to remember.

Thanks to IG for having new application to update 24 hrs "your story", I started to update my whereabouts to share with your beloved friends. I am happy when I realized that small circle friends that I have in my life, they are the quality one. The same people that keep on viewing my story.  Always quality vs quantity. Thanks for being great one, guys! 

 
You can find the new IG's app (Your Story) at the top left side of the screen to view my whereabouts daily.

My blog become only one medium to write and share my thoughts and my life routine since then, so I wont forget my existence in this life and appreciate my life more  (the less we had, the better we appreciate our life), that is my happiness too because of my passion to write and share what I had in my thoughts and my heart, the true and honest one based on my perspective and point of view. 

I am more suprised that some of my friends still followed my little blog, although I have removed the link from my social media, truly appreciated it. Might be you will become part of my writings and I hope you will always become my silent readers ( i really do what i meant by silence), I dont want to notice your existence to read my blogs because I want what I write honestly come from my thoughts and heart without consideration about others. You rock 👍🏻! Yes, you.. you know who you are.

 
Sending my small love to my silent readers. Hoping that you guys full with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment