Thursday, February 9, 2017

How we celebrate CNY 2017

Happy Chinese New Year to all!

It was a great moment when family can reunite especially during raya festival. This is the second year celebrate CNY without our beloved mom. Time flies so fast! I still can remember the last day when I was with her, just like yesterday. Thank to Almighty Allah for giving us strong heart and mentality to past this difficult years without her existence. 

Omar and Azizah's family started the reunion at my cousin's wedding (the groom's side) at Kota Bharu. Unfortunately, I cant be there coz the bus ticket was sold out. So, I was able to join them the first day of CNY at night at my sister's crib in Paka, Terengganu. I was not in good shape, having a cold for the past 2 days was so not cool. 



Vid of my restless sick day 😂. I am not the type of person to sit around when I am sick. I have to do some preparation for the evening Tahlil and bday suprised celebration at night



We did mannequin challenge for the family. It was succeed after two takes, great job guys 👍🏻

After the tahlil recital, at nighy we did a birtdhday suprised for those who bornt in January. It was a wonderful moment when you have family gathering after busy and hectic life in your daily routine. The next morning, other family in Omar Azizah's started to make their way back home, left only Yati Ramli's family which is my family. We spent our holiday there till Wednesday. 

 

 
We went to Gambang for night safari. I didnt realized that we have this kind of places to visit in Peninsular. No so bad although it still lacking and need to be upgraded for some area. The animal are well-maintaned, freed to the environment. You can see many animal from Savannah climate, beautiful! 

 
At the entrance

 
In the tramp to visit the area of animal freed in the environment. The tramp was air conditioned and the windows were shut. We have a tourist guide along thr way to give some infos to related animal and its origin. It was a fun ride 😊! 

 
Tok ayah Ramli and his grandchildren. They all having fun with Tok Ayah 😍😍

 
Rest for awhile for Solat and having some snack at the cafe near to Lion's home. There was a male and a female lion beyond that glass partitioned. We rest until the next show (fire and tarzan show). 

 After gambang trip, we heading back to hotel near Paka for one night to let the kids swimming and play at the beach. 

And that's how we spent our CNY vacation before everyone back to daily routine. It was short but it was a great , memorable moments for sure. Love you guys and thank you for being part of my life.

Before ending my entry, kindly watch the vid of me with my only nephew, Rayyan


Meet shy shy Rayyan



Tutorial how wear specs by Fashionista, Rayyan


No comments:

Post a Comment