Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Power of Mother's Love

Assalammualaikum and a very good day, people!

My late mom had been leaving us almost a year and a half. Time flies fast and when i looked back, we (my family) did great and well managed and get through our lives without her. It was hard when you lost someone you loved, especially when you are not mentally and emotionally prepared. But I am glad we did passed that time just great.

I always miss and longing for her. When she was alive, she always keep reminding to pray for the one who had left us behind to in this world (family) because that prays that matter to them as a connection to the living one especially doa from pious sons and daughters. Doa is the only present that I can delivered to her that make me stay connected.

I had a small family and we live in simplicity in a modest way, full of love. When my sibs and I were young, we did fought a lot too but we never hate each other. And now we are grown-ups, we never fight and always help each other although we live far from each other. That is devine truth and prove of my mother's love. Her advices and what she taught us always guide us to lead our life better. She was a strict person when it comes to educate us but yet she was caring and loving. I still remembered when she scolded us after did something wrong, later she would come to us have a moment time between mother and child have a little talk to comfort us back. That was so lovely. She always give her best to make sure her children grow to be a better person. 

I am very thankful to people around me who are concerned about what I have been through for not having mother next to me now. I really appreciated the love and kindness that you give towards me, that is so thoughtful. Yes, indeed I cant taste how my cook, the touch, the voice will brighten up your day, get the texts that full of hilarious, advises and supports anymore, it was not replaceable but those memories always stay in my mind and hearts. Dont worry, I did just fine. What concerned me most, I dont want to be a burden to anyone. Hehehe, I know I am a sweet and lovely daughtet that all mother craved to ☺️. Thanks for the love again.


My beloved late mom, Al-fatihah. If growing to be a better person is the sacrifices that I have to make because my love towards you is real.

 

You dont know the power of your mom's love until she left you.
Love your mom 👩‍👧

No comments:

Post a Comment