Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Child Cancer Awareness Week

I have a mission given my younger sister on my instagram (IG). It was about to support the Childhood Cancer Awareness Week that have circulated around IG since last week. Actually,  September is the Childhood Cancer Month to honour and remember children and families affected with these rare diseases and help rally support to give kids with better outcomes. 
I don't have any close family ties affected by the cancer but I am glad to support this awareness if it meant to make the children with unfortunate these rare diseases happy. 

 I intend to populate Instagram with children's characters for Child Cancer Awareness Week. Give me a like and I'll assign you a character."
I was assigned by my sister as Cinderella.

Cinderella muslim version

With some tagged line related to the character:
Have COURAGE and be KIND,
Where there is KINDNESS,
There is GOODNESS,
And where there is GOODNESS,
There is MAGIC,
Even MAGIC takes a LITTLE TIME..

Please spread around to support the awareness dear

No comments:

Post a Comment