Friday, November 18, 2016

The purpose

Have you ever wonder why you live in this world? As easy thinking, things just happen, and I always believe it happen for a reason.

When I was a child, I a little bit sensitive. I always cried a lot, and as I grew up, i felt crying make me a weak person. So, I changed myself bit by bit, until what I am now. Then, I realized, sensitive was not bad at all as long as you know how to handle it with care. It makes me have a big heart, empathy and understand people without saying, and more importantly I have a strong heart. 

And now I know, why I have a sligtly big hand,  because I am a giver. Allah gives me chance to help and give more to people in need. And why I have a broad shoulder, because Allah knows that I can endure burden on my own. Some of thoughts and feelings, I cant share very well to people, even people that are close to me, i kept them myself by thinking other pople already have their own problems and people always response to our problems based what they heard in their perspective not ours, meaning to say, they just 'talk'. I know, people around me had a hard time to know what I really feel and think, as i am good to hide what I felt. My behaviour always being misunderstood. In that sense, people around me always take me for granted. But it's fine to me. 
 

This include when I get sick. As long as I can endure, i endure it by myself. I have a strong mentality, not to feel weak though I get sick. May be because of the strong will, people always find me tolerable with the sickness, though, I was damn very sick. I just feel, it is not alright to just ordering people to do this and that for you when you fallen sick. I really want to be pampered when I am sick without being request. And only my mom knew that. I always want her around when i get sick, gosh I really missed her! 

That is why, when people around me get sick, I always concerned and want to pampered her or him without being request.  Because I know the feeling very well. I did it, so one day when I get sick, there is a person to take care of me without being told. So, if you know people around you fallen sick, please be concerned and ask them whether they need anything. Do it wholeheartedly, dont take it as burden because you will get sick one day too. 

 
I have a fever with a package the day before, though not fully recovered, I came to work and doing things as usual. And this evening, my fever get high back.Yes, may be I dont showed I am sick, thus it is okay people around me always take me for granted 😥. Please body be healthy, i need you as many things come up soon. Normally, i dont depend in medications, but this time it is necessary to boast my immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment