Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hap-food-piness

I love food,
I love to eat,
Thus, I love to eat food.
 
I always imagined,
There's at least one time,
I just sitting at table full of food,
Doing nothing but eating,
Without worried getting fat.
 

Oh, have I tell you I dont envy pretty people?
Because beauty is the eye of the beholder,
Obviously, I envied people who keep on eating without being fat! 
 

I know the feel of craving for food, 
Especially home-made cooked,
That's is why if people around me crave for something,
I always try my best to cater their cravingness made it myself or find it for them!
Hope that when I crave for something there is at least one person that can cater it for me,
Don't you find happiness through this?
Definitely yes for me.
 
 
I have abundance of love,
Some of it, I shared through cooking,
When people asked me what's make my food taste great,
It's small part of the fresh good ingredients,
Of course I have secret ingredient,
Only me can give those miracle taste of food,
Something that cant be describe and counted like a spoonful of sugar,
Every dish I made,
I tunnelled my Love in them,
That's make the food have soul,
Soul that filled up with happiness to the people who swallowed them,
They happy, then I am happy!
 

One day,
If I have an opportunity to live longer,
With a budget,
I would love to launch my own cafe,
That serve many type of food,
With different concept of eating,
To cater people,
With food and soul,
That can bring happiness,
As well as doing some charity at the same time
 

Remember..
We dont own this world,
It is never been about myself or yourself,
We shared this world,
Thus it is ourselves,
Before the true owner claim it by Himself.
 
Written by Norsyalina Ramli


 

No comments:

Post a Comment