Friday, November 25, 2016

It belong there

If you follow my blog, you must already know that I love plant. I just enough for me just to watch them there. Where? To where they belong. They just fit anywhere. 

Thus, it is a must do activity at least once a week for me to feel connected to them. Like, visiting the glasshouse or rain shelter of my friend with full of plant collections. His field study is botany, so he like plant and have some collection on plants. When, I have a free time, I will follow him to these places, do some planting, potting and maintenance. Despite the mosquitoes' bite, thorns of the plants and burnt out of the skin, the most important thing, I found happiness. 

This is small things that I can help the plant to grow. It was very sad to see forest got chopped down, many places that inhibited by the plant being cleared up for housing, development and so on. I just feel plant always perfectly belong to where ever they are. 

Hurm, something beyond my control. Even the wind change. I have to accept that nothing remain the same including the glasshouse. They will be shut down for the MRT's construction near to its. And my friend's collection will be transferred to his hometown in Negeri Sembilan, plus for Allah's will, he will continue his study in Kasetsart University, Bangkok. Dont know how to describe the feeling that I wont be seeing them growing again next year. I need to spend this gold time when ever I had with them before we parted. 😥😥. It's like you are losing your children though they just plants. I wish they will keep growing beautiful to where they belong. I know they will, although without me. Because they are my children, thus they are strong jusy like me! 



Mission to bring the beautiful fella to where it belongs. 

 
I treat them equally, though they are sick. The sick one need to be paid more attention, right!

 
After all this long waiting, it worthwhile. The mother bears 3 cute little pups.

 
 
This cute lady now already gorgeous women. Grow beautiful dear!

 
The strong fella, though he was little compared to his brother, he grow sturdy out of his comfort zone!

One thing you fellas beed to know, I love you all and wish you all grow healthy and beautiful always although without my sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment