Thursday, December 22, 2016

The meet up

This entry is a bit personal. I write here for myself, so I wont forgotten the feeling that I had. I am gonna have a date with this special person tomorrow at 2pm. We have a date set up by my colleague. The 3 of us, we have a really great moments together back then. Due to commitment, we parted.

Actually, I am happy since we dont meet quite long, at the same time I am nervous looking forward for this meet up, because I am afraid I cant no longer hold my coolness in front of them. Either I talk a lot or less depending on  tomorrow's situation. I dont know which side of me that will be portrayed because the feeling is too overwhelming. I hope I am still me that they ever knew back then. I am sure tomorrow will be a very long day for me. 

Dearself, please pull yourself together and let loosen a bit yourself, it is okay for them to see another side of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment