Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Extraordinary Comfort Zone

Last weekend, I attended my cousin's solemnization and wedding. Normally, people at my age who are still single, will feel pressure and worried attending ceremony of their friends or younger relatives that overstepping them and getting married before them, afraid being asking about why they are still single, when are their turn and the questions go on and on. But not to me, I never bother about that. When people asking, I simply answered, "confirmed it will be Saturday or Sunday", or "when you see my name on the card, that's the day" (with the most sweet smile). Sometimes, I jokes around, if it my destiny call for me to get married tomorrow, i'll getting married tomorrow. 

Makcik2 and pakcik2,  getting married is not like we go on shopping and buying stuff, we select, pay and they are ours. Makcik2 and pakcik2, u have been there right and your experiences far more piles up than us, please be more considerate and understanding will you 😏. Dont make people like us feel like attending such ceremony as a burden to us that can widen the gap of our relationship. It's not like we like to be single all the time, gile x nak kahwin kot makcik2 and pakcik2. I voice out this phenomenon on behalf of my friends out there. 

I just enjoy be part of the people who attending the ceremony as long as I have my family to accompany. And I really have a great time. 
 
Me and my close relative waiting before the solemnization ceremony started

 
My cousin, Fatin and her husband, Syafiq on their wedding day. Congrat, couzie!

 
A few of Omar and Azizah's generation with the bride and groom

 
Duck mouth! Like grandpa like granddaughter

 
Me and my baby brother, the only sibs attended the ceremony 

 
With hot single cousins (macam umur sebaya kan 😂)

 
More wefie from us (sila tahan 😱)

 
 
With aunt tersayang (konfius sekejap ingatkan Datuk CT 😍)

 
With aunt also,we are at same age. She already have 2 children. Lama xjumpe makcik ni

 
With my elder niece, Airish

 
Hahaha, many pics of me and Airish being together. Mmg hot mess sgt budak ni tau

 
 
Actually, I am very glad that Airish was around with me during the solemnization and wedding ceremony. Why? Because it found it comfortable from those guys' naughty stares nak masuk line. At least when they saw me with Airish while holding the botol susu, they will think I am married woman, hahahhaha 👨‍👩‍👧. But, ada jugak terlepas jelingan nakal lelaki walaupun Airish was around. Mgkin penampilan belum macam ibu2 kot, cis!

Sincerely, I was comfortable with kids around because I just hate those stares from the guys. It's not like jual mahal, I believed I was meant for someone who worth enough for me, those stares meant nothing to me. That's Allah's call. 

  
 
My new comfort zone, be around kids. 


If someone was meant for you, he will gravitate back to you, no matter how far he wander! So, what's the rush 🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment