Monday, December 26, 2016

The meet up 2

~ continuation of the first meet up~

Alhamdulillah, the meet up with the special person perfectly going well. Yes, a bit nervous at first glad no tears coming out but just happy moments till the end. My colleague and I went to pick this special person at this special person's home with my colleague's new own car. Then, we decided to have a lunch date at The Loaf, Mitsui Outlet. I can see every one of us miss each other. We sat there eating while having a long chatting updating our lives, really reminishing our old times. 

This special person to me is Puan Zabedah. Tumirin. We called Puan Zabedah as well. She was once our lab assistant officer until last year. It is totally different when she wasnt around. When her last day her in the last, I wasnt around to send her off, I just cant be there because I'm not good in say goodbye to someone I love. The good part is, her home wasnt that far from here, she stayed in Dengkil but as a retiree she's busy travelling around. She was like a mother to me. My late mother knew her as well. She has come visited my late mother when she was hospitalized and attended my sister's wedding. She can be a great advicer, listener, best friend, partner in crime and many more. That is why she is someone special to me. Plus, we shared same character and she thinks simple but realistic, and I think I am her prodigy 🤗 in terms of that. 

 
Puan Zabedah is the one in the middle obviously, she looked like chinese but she doesnt have chinese blood in her, she is javanese. Most of the time when we went out together, i was mistaken as her daughter. Indeed, I am not by blood, of course 😂.

The other person at the back was my colleague a.k.a my comrade, Adibah Mohd Amin. We believed Allah bring us together for some purposes, we are totally different in every way except for sarcastic, last minute doer, and brainer 😁 but yet we just blended well as a comrade. We first met at Pahang Matriculation College during our sport activities. To me, she's different kind. I love people who are different from others, my curiosity wanting me to explore her character. She knew me because we were staying at the same block but different floor. I dont have good friends in my practical class or lecture, but my good friend was my other 2 roommates, Sabrina and Uma. Most of the time, we did things together except for classes, we were not in the same practical class or lecture, luckily. The three of us was famous among students in that blocks. We kind of naughty, loud, crazy, so every night the guards would knocked at our door to make us silent  😂but believe me, despite of all those we were always be references to other student when they have problems in subjects. Maybe because of that, Adibah already knew me. Then, we were destined to be meet again during our bachelor degree, phD and now. She already passed her Viva and        enrolled her Doctorate degree before me, and I am happy for that. Though we are different but we always support each other. She said want to get on the stage with me next year to take the scroll, I knew she was waiting for me but I cant help it since it wasnt my share to funish viva same as her, but I promise to myself and her, Insha Allah I will follow her step soon. Next year we will be in the same stage, Adibah. I said to her, " somehow, might be my future career will be not same as we planned earlier (lecturer+researcher) but, please continuing to serve the future genereation because there is my dream in your, you knew that I love the field but I am not the way who have right to make it real, Allah is, but one thing to be sure you always can come to me for any matter, Adibah!". I said it right towards her, and I know she was sad to hear that one from me, I said it because I believed she's going to be a great person in her own stage as a lecturer and researcher without me. That's why she also someone special to me. She carry my dreams all along. 

To me...
The best kind of people are the ones that come into my life,
And make you see the sun where you once saw the clouds,
The people that believe in you so much, that make you start to believe in yourself too.
The people that love you for simply being you.
The once in a lifetime kind of people that will stay behind you no matter what..
That people is the one who are special to me..
-m-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment