Sunday, October 9, 2016

What is your Harry Potter Personality type?

There are a few childhood and teenage memories recollection which I cant still moved on like Harry Potter, LOTR, Naruto, One Piece, Shield 46, Slamdunk and plenty more pages to write down. You can say that i love fiction stories, because i love imagine things beyond. 

Though many books, comics and CDs of my childhood collection lost in track due to frequently of moving things around and being ambushed by my cousin who had same interest, but they still intact in my memory lane. Those good time 😍😍😄..

I took an apps test about my harry potter personality abd this is the result..


Yeah absolute true!
When i read the novem and watched the movie, i saw me in hers.


Definitely a Grffindor!!

Ok have to move on !! Heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment