Friday, October 7, 2016

Me defined Perception

Previous entry, I said that the difficult task was remembering the kids name. Today, I deserved compliments that I can called all the kids' names. Not quite a great achievement but other teacher need a  fews to remember their names. I've been given trust to take care a lots of stuff as well for time management for this kids. 



As a phD background, working partime in that kindergarten there will be expected to have a social gap between the teachers and me which I found it really disturbing. Thus, I am the one who need the break the barrier. What I did was I casually getting involved in their discussions. I need a healthy working station and today, we can getting along quite well. 

See, it is you to decide what kind of environment you need in your life living with others. This is what we called perception, it always different among people depends on how the see things to fit their needs or preferences. Which mean, if you find your work is boring and stressful, that coming from how you see things around you that did not fit your need. 

Let's make a better life! Change for better, it is you the pilot of your life journey, dont let others lead instead. You are the main character of your life story, not them!

Yehaaaaaa!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment