Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Small Changes can make Big Differences

I always believe "Small changes can make Big Differences", same goes to "Small Act of Kindness can Change the World". We dont have to look at a bigger scope, just start the small change within yourself and your circling. Good attitude wont need us to have better level of education and it wont hurt us as human being. Please, stop being ignorance!
 
I have manay experiences on related quotes above in my life. One of the incident happen few weeks ago, when u was driving at night, i gave signal to turn right. Then, when i want to take turn, a heard a bump on my right side of car. I was hit by a motorcycle, quite hard! I was shocked that time and as a girl, i have to be sturdy to face the situation where, the car always to be blamed even the motorcyclist hit us. Actually I was angry that time, cause i gave the signal earlier and cant the motorcyclist saw it, plus thinking the hard bump sound will cost a lot to repair the car. But when i parked my car in safer side, then i went out and confronted the motorcyclist "didnt you see i gave signal to turn right?" (With strict voice). He did, but he was mistaken of something but he said "sorry". With that attitude, suddenly i felt pity for him. Since it was just a scratch and a little bump on the surface of the car door compared to the motorcyclist's fell off, i asked him whether he's okay and need to go to the clinic or not. I think he was a little bit younger than me. He felt sorry for what happen to my car. I said, it's okay. He was thankful as i didnt want any refund for the damage. See, small words bring a huge turn over, tahu! I hate people with bad attitude. 

Jason Lim's effort in making a video to educate people with small changes to say "THANK YOU" should be credited. And i I learnt how to say thank you when driving. Normally, I will raise my hand to say thank you but not sure whether they can see it or not.  Hopefully, you guys please dont forget to say thank you regardless who are they. 




And guys, "THANK YOU" for reading. Please do share the video, it is very helpful to educate our society! 

No comments:

Post a Comment