Wednesday, September 28, 2016

People are Scary somehow

This morning, unexpectedly I watched Presidential Debate between Hillary Clinton (Democratic nominee) and Donald Trump (Republican nominee) for the next US President election. This is something peculiar that I did to watch over political aspect, politics is not my thing! Miracle, I did watch it till the end of the debate. I love debate though. I love the way the debaters strongly emphasized their points based on facts, stats or realistic point of views when being asked, how they react to the questions or provocation from the opposition, their IQ and EQ along the way must be played well. 

The issues being discussed in the presidential debate by the moderator made me stayed tune till the end. What I can sum up when here after the debate session is somehow people are scary. To reach their goal and glory, they would do anything though it is totally wrong human being. As for DT, it was understandable that he wanted to save his people in many ways by being racist but he need to be realistic, how many people in US who are genetically pure American. Only minority will vote for him, he should come up with somthing bigger and better. He seems getting shaking when Hillary come up with a few good points to provoke DT, and his facts quite inflatuated. Between those two might be HC seems to be favoured among voters. She seems calm when voicing out her points and during provocation by DT. However, she seems scary to me like she has hidden agenda to attract the voters by pointed out a few plan she would do when become the next president. 
There was so many reactions from the US citizens about the debate. People has different needs thus they always have different preferences. 

Here is the link if you want to watch the debate:


I am eager to watch debate from Michelle Obama. She's seems to be the favourite among the US citizens. By the way, I'm not American. I am just a people who love peace. 

"Great leader is not the one who are great to lead but the one who can lead his followers when he's not around" and
"Great teacher is not the one who can teach well but the one who what she/he taught is being followed and used when they are not there"
-anynomous-

No comments:

Post a Comment