Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Gardening and hobby: Succulent

Since I was little I love plants. I treat plants and animals just like human being, I talk to them. They are living creature, they understand us but we are the dumb one for not understand their language, hehehe! I think, I inherited most of the gene linkage during meiosis from my late mom. People can see my mom character in me but she by far more awesome than me. She loved gardening and she has a green hand too. Her garden look nice, but now she's not here my father and brother in-law maintaining the garden. When I come back home, I'm the one who take care of them. The last time, I went back, the lemon grass, herbs grew thinner and small. Plants can also feel the lost of the one who taking care of them daily. 

Stayed in a rental room in a flat building make you dont have much spaces for gardening. But still have a few indoor plant collections placed inside the room. I feels good to see green around you.


My Peace Lily in the stage to start blooming soon

My two succulents grew vigorously. Soon need to transplant them into bigger pots.

As you see above, not so much efforts and works need to be done for their maintenance. Fortunately, I have a friend who had a small area for his plant collections (glasshouse and rainshelter rented under his supervisors for research purposes). When I have a free time, I grab the opportunity to join him to do some gardening and maintenance works. Good to see the plants grow very well and sometimes it is so hurtful when you see your plant died or get sick due to the attacked of the pest, diseases or unfavourable condition. Just like human life, ups and downs.


How can you deny for being happy to see these bearing mulberries fruit? Hehehe


Of course they are all yours..


This is my first time seeing succulent's flower. So gorgeous😍

And these are my new succulent collections received my friend. Jauh mari! Look same bt yet so different, hahhaha! Ada paham?

May be what I feel about plants and gardening cant be feel by you, the satisfaction, happiness and all sorts of, sure you have something you love to do.. It feel like that!! 

Sadly, this favourite spot will be taken by gov to do construction for MRT soon this year. So, my friend has to find new place to move all his plant collection. He already find a new home for this beauties and they will moving in around november. So far, and it is my friend's rental house, i mean bujang. It wouldnt be nice if I go the his place just to visit the beauties. Something to be accepted, nothing is permanent. Well, this is it, just spend time with the beauties what is left (time). Thank you for the moment beauties! Gonna miss you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment