Thursday, September 8, 2016

Favourite Place 1

Guess, which place is this?

Library? Nope..

Yes.. Book stores!
It is my favourite place to visit each time I go to mall alone. I can spend many hours just to read the synopsis at the back at the book. That's is why I prefer to go alone, no rushing thinking that people have to wait for me and just simply having a leisure time inside it! Most of the time, when I went out the book stores, I dont buy any book. I feel bad if I buy them but take an ages to finish them. Book meant to be read, that's what the main purpose the writers wrote them. Their efforts should be credited. Their guinuine ideas and honest views in seeing things on their point of views gathered in their write ups should be embraced. 

I can see the level of maturity I had each time I visit the book stores from comics section to fiction to non-fiction, novels and now more like 'chicken soup' section. And I can see the trends changes in writing as well to many writers. Well, I also love to write. I have many things to write and it just ended up in my thoughts.

Yesterday, I got this book for me thinking that I deserved one, hehhee! By looking at the chapter, synopsis and a few lines at the front pages, I can tell It will be a good feed of ur soul. 

The title also eye-catching



The best part is ....it was written in short chapter and the sentences can be understood very well. 




Tempted? Make it as one of your collection! I think i will help you a lots in getting through ur journey.

By the way, i have read a few pages, my tears cant stop flowing when the words of the writer strike your heart supported by ayat quran, dalil and hadith. I wondered i am by far incomparable to those who are the lucky one (syahid fisabilillah)

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment