Friday, September 9, 2016

My silence

This past couple months, I realized a slight change in myself in communication. This bubbly girl who is very good in talking recently become a girl with a few words. But i still do talking, most of it in my thoughts, abundantly that is why, I find it hard to communicate because I am busy handling talks inside me. So much to blurt out from this mouth but yet nothing coming out. However, I find it is easy when I communicate with stranger. Then, I discovered something through this findings.

This is why you can find many writers or people who loves to write, most of them when you meet them personally, they are people with a few words. Even them acknowledged it. Yeah, you can say I am now one of them, hehehe! People who had many infos or ideas inside their minds (such as writer) need time to deliver out what they had in their minds through their writings. It is not something that can comr out boldly in a few seconds. They need specificity and focused topic or key words to do so. That is why it is more easier when they talk to strangers or reporters or interviewers because because they need a medium to initiate or trigger those ideas, stories or what so called infos by screening them from those bulks in their minds by questioning. 

There are some other people like scientists, artists (paint pics not singer), song writers, engineers or any career that need to be creative and inventive, they have some 'weird' behaviour to give out what they had in minds by instance such as mumbling, many undescribe pics or notes in books, walls and so on. They are not freaks, they just act differently! 

So, when you see someone you know especially closed to you that are not usually quiet, please ask a random topics to them. Help them to release those things they had in mind. Dont assume them being for being emotional or having a hard time. They wont be around you if they are in the state of being emo or having hard time, I guessed. Let's assume it after they respond to your questions, okay. For who are very lucky to read this entry of mine and by chance knew me, when I am in silence please do a favour to ask me something ;) ! I am a person with full of thoughts. Hehehhe!



Notes: I've been inactive upload my activities for my IG and FB for now and may be for future, i feel that i'm in not position to publicly  tell my activities and i feel bad about it. Though i knew, nobody give a damn thing about you or what you write (ooh, that's hurt), though you have many likes or no likes at all. I love to share my write ups to those who really appreciate it, it worth enough for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment