Friday, March 3, 2017

Simplicity, Patience and Compassion

Hello, strongers!

 
Can you guess what is this?
Another side

 
 Front angle

.......
This is a pod of a parennial tree (unknown id)

Near my glasshouse where I always come to visit my friend's plant collection, there are this parennial trees planted along the roadside. Like some other parennial trees, they have a season of flushing, flowering and falling leaves. I love to watch this season rotating all over the time, it's so beautiful to witness this plant behaviour.  

When they started to fall (the leaves), you can see a hanging pod on the branches. Not much, around two or three per tree. I wondered how the pod looks like right into my eyes because the trees are tall, and what you can see from below it pitch black like a wide tumbel-like shape hanging upside down. So, I started to search for the pod at the ground believe that they fall down too. But never found one. They somehow just disappeared when the season changed and starting to flush the new leaves. I even ask my friend about to look for the pod if he found one since he more often to visit the glasshouse, but he said that it was hard to find because the pod will break when they fall from that height, he had witness the fallen pod and it cracked in front of him. Yes, he might be right although I think at least, I can find the broken pieces just to end my curiosity. Normally, when I am curious, I searched for the info and ask people who know about it directly. If neither both of the method worked, I just hope one day I'll find them. There will always answer to everything.

And miracle do happens to those who waits (patience) and I always believe in miracle and good things will happen at the right time. And hope always the last effort when your hands out of reach. That make me live as simple person and yet compassionate with things happen around me because I found happiness in them. I believe I found my wisdom in my own way, I think 😊.


And how about you hadling ur curiosity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment