Friday, March 17, 2017

Everyone is Born Differently

Assalammualaikum and Salam Jumaat, peeps!

This morning, when I waited for my dear friend to fetch me up to go to faculty since I left my car there yesterday, I saw a cat looked like Joshua ( my lost cat). Joshua was my first owned cat, more likely my buddy since 2013 before I lost him in 2015 and that tragedy made up my mind to move in to new rental house. Too much memories with him that I decide to find a new environment. I believed that he left me because he dont want to die in front of me due to his wound that he had at his legs (I believed he had a fight with a stray dogs when I freed him during the day). That's a sum up about how I lost Joshua.

 
Joshua is one of kind of the tabby cat. Cute, adorable, and a little but diva yet charming 😍

Back to the cat that have a similar look like Joshua, his meowed that attracted my attention, copy cat. I was shocked for a few seconds until the cat passed by me. Then I smiled, defintely not Joshua. For a common people who are not a cat lovers, they might seen all the cat same, they cant tell difference at all if visiblely looked alike cats are put side to side. This occurence make me realized that what make you can distinguish that life of forms (people, animals and plants) are differ to each other? The answer is our heart.

For example, how mother can easily differentiate her identical twin children? And how the dog's owner can tell his lost dog just by its tail of all 101 lost dogs of same breed? Most people tends to see things with their eyes the way what they want it to be, not what it is. That is why all look same to them. But when you see things together with your eyes, heart and soul, you can tell every single minute things specifically.

 

Due to that, we can spot an instant difference either physically or emotionally to whom we love because we looked at them with our eyes, heart and soul. That's anwered my observation. 

 

And all I can say, we all are born genetically, physically, emotionally difference. So..
 
-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment