Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I need Time of My Own

Assalammualaikum and Happy Tuesday, dear peeps!


7 days every week,
out of 4 days, 
Despite of spending time for myself,
I have another commitment that prosecute me to do another part time job,
as a tuition teacher (tutor),
A huge responsibility that I have to bear on my shoulder, 
To teach and guide them,
Though it was hard,
and complaining is a must coz I'm human,
but most of the time I'll try to carry the responsibility whole-heartedly,
Hoping that they can feel my sincerity through my teaching,
May the knowledge that being vessel to them will be blessed,
So that they can practice what they preach,
and wish that all my deeds will get paid in hereafter

However...I am still a human being
I wish I have time of my own,
Though, it is momentary, 
It is important and precious to me,
The moments where I don't have to think about other people,
That I can just let my mind, body and soul doing my stuffs without worrisome of other things,
With no interference or disturbance from any angle of my circling,
Only me and doing stuffs,
The rest of the 3 days are my worth count days as my time of my own,
and that time is a vital,
That I hope it could last longer,
So that I could do things as much as I want

I have been thinking,
Time is like the coin of your life,
It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how will it being spend,
Be careful lest you let the other spend it for you
Obviously it is the one we want the most,
but yet the one that we use worst

Time ripen all things,
and it revealed everything,
Indeed, time is the father of the truth
 
Just for sharing: Today, I have been telling white lies said that I had a fever as an excuse to attend my tuition class tonight. Sorry my beloved students. I don't want to push myself doing something that I do not put heart on it. I just need a little rest. White or black, big or small, lies are lies! I will be punish for this. Please have a mercy on me, Allah! 

Happy and peaceful day without lies, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment