Friday, March 15, 2013

Exquisite way Of Affection

I have this precious friend of mine,
One of the good that I can't keep losing,
The one that gave me some valuable experience in life,
In  a way to learn the journey of my life heading to,
Unexpectedly being able to open my heart for him,
Accepted him for the way he was,
Without conscious, freely, willingly to share and care,
In return doing it with no doubt to put an expectation,
For this relationship would lead to,
All I know,
This pure feeling always bestowed as a gift,
From the Almighty Allah SWT,
Thank you to let me feel and experienced it,
Though, both of us might not meant to be destined together,
Indeed, Allah you know the best for us,
The secret lies behind it always intriguing and beautiful,
Thus, I put all my heart and soul to you, Allah!
Please accept me as one of your lover,
So that, I will become a better person,
before the right time and the right person to come,
to claim that he is the true owner of the left ribs of mine,
I will be lenient, Insha Allah!

This precious friend of mine,
He seems to have a hard time now,
Rather than be busy and stress with his research and part time income,
As he is a hardworking, diligent, highly motivated guy and always give the best shot,
This kind of things will never be difficulty for him,
That side of him which I respected the most,
But deep down inside,
The tiredness and restlessness showed in face told me otherwise,
Just looking at him that way somehow hurt my feeling,
The feel like he was hurting himself,
I wish I could help and share the burden that he carried around in his mind,
So at least, it could lighten it and put him in ease,
As a friend, I just can't ignore the situation he have been through,
I know that he was too decisive and serious about something,
Something that not randomly to share with anyone,
Something that determine his future life with someone,
Obviously,
I know he want to give the best impression in front of this someone when they meet up,
To look good and best in many ways,
May be he was thinking deeply on this matter that he shouldn't at the 1st place,
To reach the expectation of someone,
Without realize, he was loosing his trueself,
The simple truth is if someone like you or otherwise,
He/She will accepted the way you are including your flaws,
Indeed, everyone wanna look good in front of the person he/she like,
but never lose your true-self and become another person.
to make up to the expectation.

To my dear precious friend of mine,
You are already shine the way you are,
People like you because you are being you all the time,
Not pretending, stand and be true what you are thinking and believe,
Didn't care less about people judging about you,
The way you smile, it came from the bottom of your heart,
Pure, genuine and sincere,
That's the charming part of you,
Though, your heart looked tough,
but I know you are a little sensitive guy,
you always forget and never dragged the sensitive issue far,
You manage to get back to the real you briskly,
That is you that I know,
which make you even cuter in a way,
You might not realize this,
but the people close and stick around you know well of you.

Though I cannot reach my heart and hand towards you,
Helping you in handy passing through your hard time,
Like I always do is pray that your mind, heart and soul will come in peace,
So that, everything you work out come clean and ease as you wish,
Visually, you might think that I don't even aware of your circumstances,
Truly I did,
but I know you can handle it very well, dear buddy!
If you can't manage it, you know where to find me.

When I cared for someone (my family and dear friends),
It didn't need me to stick around them and asked how you being doing all the time,
It's enough for me to see from a far how they being doing,
Because I am a person with a big hearts,
My hearts was tender and soft,
That's why I can't show off my affectionate towards people randomly,
I don't want what I feel being caught easily,
I live a simple life and I am not selfish,
What make people I cared happy,
That is my happiness,
 and That's is the way how I show my affection,
Exquisite yet mysterious!

"The best love is the one that makes you a better person, 
without changing you into someone other than yourself"


No comments:

Post a Comment