Friday, March 1, 2013

Hair Facial

Assalammualaikum and Good Friday, peeps!

There a time, when my minds get complicated with stuffy stuffs,
I will trimmed and cut my hair..

There was a feeling,
When I cut my hair,
for every strand of hairs that being cut,
together with the stuffy stuffs also being cut..
and my head seem to be lighten than before
no more stuffy stuffs in my head now
and I become the normal me again!

Usually I would do the cutting on my own
but for today, my friend recommended us a place for hair cut, facial and treatment special for Muslimah only!
We went there, the place that called Nuris Hair and Beauty Saloon in Serdang. Next to Padang food court!
The hair stylist was friendly and genorous to share tips about hairs with us. She has many years being the hairstylist and the place was in operation for 4 years. They already have many regular customers who satiesfid with their services.

I do a hair cut, facial and treatment for RM45, reasonable and affordable!

Whom interested can called Mdm Nor (016-302 2297)

or visit 3335A, Tingkat 1, Jalan 18/32, Taman Seri Serdang.

No comments:

Post a Comment