Monday, March 4, 2013

Big Steps

Assalammualaikum and happy monday, peeps!

A few days back,
I have put a lots of thoughts and consideration on "something",
My intuition urged me to do so,
That "something" is definitely gonna change my life,
"Something" that I never experience before,
Which need me to take the risks,
and whatever the outcomes that may strike,
I will accept and be prepared,
coz the most matter is I treasured and valued in this "something"!
For this "something",
I have to take a big steps,
the very big one in my life,
So, in the end of the day, I will not regret!
It might be heart-broking or it might be a good start of this "something",

I am grateful to have a lots of trustworthy people,
that sincerely give words of advice and keep supporting,
Stayed behind me working on this big mission of "something',
I feel blessed,
Thank you, guys!

Though we can see the way to work on this 'something',
but no matter big efforts they are,
Allah knows the best,
HE know the secret behind all this,
Thus, for every efforts I put on this "something",
I rely them on HIM whole-heartedly,
Coz it's beyond my power to predict what the future holds,
If it is the best way for me,
I utmost believe that HE will guide me well and make it easier for us!

I am waiting for the day of doing "something",
Hoping for it going smoothly follow Allah's will,
No matter hard the results will be,
Just accepted it with my heart content,
coz Allah is the Great and Mighty Planner,
I pray that Allah will show and guide me the way,
and now I found inner peace,
Wishing the plan on doing "something"
was not taken solely and emotionally,,
So, I persist to go for it,
As long as I feel relieved,
and no regret at the end of the day,
If we meant to be as we are now,
Just be it and that was the beauty of the life,
I just want to see we are all happy!

"Please pray for me for this big step on this "something"!


 I strongly believed that every sincere relationship, it was not meant to make it difficult but ease!



Stay strong and happy, peeps!

p/s: Please pray for the Lahad Datu's citizen safety. Salam takziah buat keluarga pejuang-pejuang yang terkorban. Jangan mengeruhkan lagi kesedihan keluarga si arwah dengan mempolitikkan isu Lahad Datu. It's not even helping to solve the issues, though! Be wise, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment