Monday, April 8, 2013

Unseek Journey

I love to travel,
Either short or long distance,
It is fun to see the world in whole bigger picture instead of extracting one part,
and you will find the view on those picture are totally different,
Aside from that, the experiences you have are priceless,
and meeting new people to enlarge your networking is another part of the stories,
Life seems to be more appeal!

Once, I have a dream to travel alone,
and I have Australia in that picture,
I don't know precisely why must be that country,
It just pop up in my mind,
May be because I have seen my pic's friend when she's on the vacation over there,
Must be the view that captivated me,
May be because of the mix culture that grip my attention,
where many Malaysian stay over there as permanent resident or co-workers,
which added up my curiosity what were the ground cause that amused those people to stay there,
 and I going to find out the answer one day, yes! one day

~(finally I realized because it has be destined for me to meet Matlutfi and Anwar Hadi over there rather than in Malaysia, perhaps! LOLz)

"Travel helps to reset your current path for a bit,
remind you that life is bigger than what you've been seeing everyday,
and make your problems seem small compare to it,
So, g travel! G supermarket guna jalan jauh"-Taka (via Matlutfi)

That quote is veritable,
Now, I came round why I always use different routes to go to the regular place I went,
Because I love to travel and discover something new!
To see the same place from other side of view at different angles,
and I would says,
Same goes to people,
People's views on the same things would be different!

So, what's the wait. Start your step to travel!
Why make your life complicated when there is always simple step to begin with!
 Happy discovering and travelling, people. Be wise and happy.

 Nape nak g jauh ke Jepun cari bunga sakura, kat Malaysia pon ada scene bunga Sakura gugur jugak. Heehehe, cantik kan!

No comments:

Post a Comment