Thursday, April 18, 2013

"I am a chap, now!"

It's almost 5 months he has been under my care.
Being a great and a loyal companion, buddy and roomate to me!


I still remember vividly 5 months ago or specifically I can tell that it was 23rd of Oct when we 1st time met, took place nearby my tuition centre building. Cut it short, after my class, we were heading to Mr. G's car and we found that those little two were waiting at next to Mr. G's car. And that was the beginning of Joshua+Dottie+Me's friendship!
This was the 1st night, Joshua and Dottie spent in my room. It has been destined that we met each other coincidentally that night in which I didn't prepare at all to adopt them. Thank to my floormates for their big help in guiding me to look after the kittens.

The picture when Joshua was 5 months earlier!
Notes: Dottie (Joshua's little sis died right after the accident with the car 5 days after being adopted! R.I.P, Dottie!


5 months later...

As usual, every morning I will bring him out, put him in the bag and get into the car, then drive to Recreational Park in College 10, UPM to brisk walk. While I did my brisk walk, I left him in the car (about 40 minutes).



After that, I drove to SS to bought some stuffs. Below, were the usual actions that he did while I was driving. And he looked very very cute, though that put a smile and laugh on me! Hahahaa


Changing the spot, sat on my lap!



This is his favourite spot!

See, I told you! Tu belum tengok lagi when he feel the breeze of the air that slapping on his face. He was too deep to feel it. Muka heaven gila!


This is the sign when he was excited. Try to guess what was catching his attention? Khusyuk gila mengusha kan? Hiks

The target spot (the yellow circling), the female cats! NO WONDER la mengusha sampai tahap macam nak makan. Kalau jantan tu, jantan jugak! I thought, I will be enough for him.
The conversation took place in the car

Me: Do you like her?
Josh: No, I was just watching you know. I haven't seen this new girls before.
Me: Aiyak, Don't try to make fuss here. Just go and introduce yourself if you like her.
Josh: Hello, why should I? They are not even my taste.
Me: Wushooo, demanding! What, do you think you are super hot to demand. I think I have to buy you a mirror for yourself. 
Joshua: Okay, let's go back. Nothing to see at all.
Me: Guys... (remind me of someone).. sebijik ko tau!

After reached our room, he was like.....


and like this...


and this...

which is I found it a little bit disturbing that force me to make a conversation over him again. Obviously, I know what he was thinking. You know, the symptom of falling in love at the first sight show significantly on him which was he tried to deny.
Me: What was you thinking?
Josh: Nothing. I just...no..nothing at all
Me: Do you still thinking about the girls?
Josh: I don't know. I just feel something weird going on with me. I can't stop thinking about them. What is happening to me?
Me: When you doing something, nothing was going right, isn't it? All that fill your mind was them, isn't it?
Josh: hurm..Yup!
Me: Huhhhhh, that was the sign!
Josh: Sign? What sign?
Me: Fall in love at first sight and now the was that make you don't feel right coz you were feeling regret not to approach them! which is for me PADAN MUKA!
Josh: I don't think so!
Me: Try to deny, the more you deny, the more the closest to the facts they were.
Josh: Oh damn it! I am a chap now!
Me: Yes, you are a man!
Josh: Please make me one!
Me: Learn to be a man. first!
Josh: How?
Me: I'm not a man. Ask your father! Hahahaha
Josh: #@%**!^%)*&


Please let me walk in my world and make me a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment