Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Chapter of 2013

Assalammualaikum and Happy New Year of 2013, dear peeps!


Syukur kehadrat Allah dengan limpah kurnia-Nya kita dipanjangkan usia dan ditemukan lagi dengan tahun 2013. Alhamdulillah! Which means kita diberi peluang untuk memperbaiki dan memperlengkapkan diri, matlamat dan apa jua wish-lists yang masih tak sempat kita capai tahun 2012 supaya kita hidup kita lebih baik dan bermakna dari tahun sebelumnya. 

My wish to all dear peeps, I hope this year, we make another mistakes because when we are making mistakes, then we experiencing the new things, learning, living, pushing and changing ourselves, and changing our world. We are doing things we never done before and more importantly, we are doing something. Thus, try to make new mistakes but don't repeat the same mistakes! ~_^ 

This new year's celebration was anomaly from the previous year. I am not the type who spend the new year eve countdown with a crowd of people. More crowds means jammed. Enough spend time with family members or friends at home doing the wish-list stuffs or all-alone-by-myself waiting for the fire works performance. But exception for this year after find out that I need a little fresh air the outside world rather in lab where I went to the concert "Ambang 2013" organized by AmBank in Presint 3, Putrajaya with my cousins.

Celebrate with the prosperity burger set at McD before we went to the concert. May this year become more prosperous than the previous year

Concert Ambang 2013 hosted by Adibah Noor and Faizal Ismail. A lots of performance by our local artists such as Hujan, Stella Chung, Miss Nina and the best crucial part in that concert was performed by our line of taikos (Ramli Sarip, M.Nasir, Jamal Abdillah, Hattan and Man Kidal).They are legends and awesome!


The countdown, another 5 minute for 2013 to peek into!

 
Video of the countdown with the fire works performance. I love fireworks! Dunia ni macam aku yang punya.

Okay, I wish that in the 365-day book, I will:

a) finish my doctorate degree 
(3 publications submission, final progress seminar, thesis submission and VIVA)
b) start working in research field 
(my dream to do my post-grads 1 year at oversea to gain experience)
c) Prepare myself to be a better person so that by next year I will be all prepared to be in a serious relationship. I will go for it without any denial and hesitation (so those who interested still have chances and prepare yourself to meet my parent by next year, hahaha)
d) Be more wise and happy person. Secret to be happy: "Sentiasa bersangka baik dengan Allah and have faith in HIM"

So, peeps Happy New Year 2013. Make sure to write a good one in your 365 days-book-journey! Hopefully, I will write more this year. Love you all and may Allah blessed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment