Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wish My mom was here!

Assalammualaikum and Good Evening!

I feel that I prefer blogging than Facebooking  now. Why? Because somehow I don't feel like to know what I should know, it's kind a hurt and annoyed myself. Plus, my blog is my territory ! I'm freely to write what my minds speak. "Like I and YOU care"! Haha, kidding!

I just get back from JB and reached UPM late evening. As I said in my previous entry, I got a fever! I wish my mom was here next to me like she always did when I fallen sick, taking care and check on me till late night! Now, nobody is gonna pampered me like my mom did. :'( Need to have a beauty sleep early without taking any food (no appetite) and medicine (hate taking it, let my antibodies fighting the illness, hahaha). Sleeping alone, treated my fever myself coz nobody's care (crying alone). Wish that tomorrow I'm gonna feel healthy and energetic.





Take care of your body, Stay fit and healthy, peeps!
Good night ~____~

No comments:

Post a Comment