Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Would u like to share my heart?

Assalammualaikum and Salam sejahtera, buddies!

It's getting dark and darker before the dusk. Sesungguhnya masa sungguh pantas berlalu. Rasa-rasanya dari pagi tadi aku menghabiskan beberapa perenggan untuk paper konferen yang due before 30hb April ni (~sigh, tak boleh nak cakap pape kalau keje suka buat last minute). So, berehat sebentar bersama epal hijau sambil jari-jemari aktif menekan papan keyboard menaip benda-benda yang bakal merepek.

Semalam ada sesuatu yang menyedihkan berlaku dalam hidup aku dimana my boy left me to a better place to meet his brother (actually, i got the feeling-instinct that he gonna leave me soon a few days back). I meant my betta fish, Blurray. He gone in the middle of the process of mating with Baby Gina (the only female betta fish I owned) , same thing that happened to his late brother, Bluppy. At the end, leaving me without his generation or offspring (hatiku bagai disiat-siat kepiluan). Sangat pelik, kenapa mesti terkandas di saat-saat perjuagan yang belum selesai? Redha wahai Norsyalina sudah ketentuan Qada dan Qadar Allah yang ajalnya sudah tiba. Rest in Peace, Blurray! Gonna miss you. No one can replace you, though! Okay enough for the touching part. 3..2...1.. seconds, back to normal self!

Blurray in memories. Love U!!

Hidup perlu diteruskan seperti biasa macam seceria, semanis dan se'yummy' whipped-brownies die bawah! Percaya atau tidak jika aku mengatakan bahawa brownies di bawah aku yang buat? Yup, I am the one who baked this with my dear friend, Syu. It tasted nice but the texture a little bit stiffed due to over applied of flour (still can be chew, though..hehehe). The more important, as long as you put some loves and sincerity, the taste would be great (statement sangat syok sendiri, tapi betul kan, hehehe)


Yummy tapi makan satu pun dah muak sebab coklat berlimpah ruah okay! Share some happiness with your friends while eating these.


Okay guys, enough of these 'merepek'ing stuff. Sorry, if this entry sounds boring and sangat syok sendiri, I didn't meant it. I am just an ordinary girl who love to share with other people.

(Thanx, Mr G for one pieces of your heart)
Would you like to share my heart? 
I would love to appreciate it unconditionally if i received some love from you guys.
Let we share some love so we can built our peace zone on this blog.

Peace u all!! <entry ended>

No comments:

Post a Comment