Saturday, April 14, 2012

The so-called Poem

Assalammualaikum and Happy Saturday Morning, guys ~_ ^

Hey, sleepyhead! Come on, get up from your bed now. Get yourself with some light exercise and healthy breakfast that lead a great and healthy lifestyle (Haha, pravo Norsyalina with the 'wise' thought above, have you get your head knock up somewhere else..).

Sorry, guys it's not like the sun have arisen from the west this morning. It's just happen that i can't going to bed after being awake at 5 a.m. (i'm kinda envy that some ppl can still in under blanket, come on it's weekend!!). It makes my finger actively want to type something in my blog. It's random and just pop up in my mind. I'm neither a song-writer nor a poetry but myself already a true artist. 

<This is how it started>

I'm sorry...
Another day has passed just like this again,
This nervousness that I can't fix,
That my heart felt like dysfunctional and won't stop throbbing,
Causes it getting bigger and bigger..
Hence to occupy and accommodate the overwhelming feeling towards you,
But  there are lines that I can't get crossed over it....

Still.. I'm still hesitating,
I can't even say it that you are still shining so brightly no matter how far you are,
That's why I don't think I can get close to you easily,
and yet you are so freely moved,
That's must be why I just keep circling around you,
Because you must be inside my tiny hidden heart,
and I don't need a permission to do so...

<and ended> 

Haha, pretty short! "Ade ku kisah"! It's by far can be qualified as a poem but as long as it came genuinely from my brain and pure heart...it is an ART! I dedicated this so-called poem to someone special to my life including you. Enjoy your weekend and be happy no matter how hard your life is. ^_^

Keep your heart alive and healthy so that you able to protect people that you love. 
Saranghae!!

2 comments:

  1. hoi makcik.tak sangka jiwang gak ko ni.sape someone special tewww?hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha..jiwang abes la tuh...
      it could be anybody who special to me including u..u..and u...family, gengz and watsoever..~shy shy
      tapi tak leh lawan ko nyer jiwang.. bile mo lepak sama..bulan ni belum lagik..hehhe

      Delete