Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Assalammualaikum and happy day, people!

First of all I would like to wish all my dear peepers a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!
Better late then never. 
Alhamdullillah..
We have been given opportunity to live another days in 2014..
I hope this year will brings us warmth of love 
and illuminates your path of life towards the positive direction,
with new hopes,
new resolutions,
and new spirits..
to enjoy another 365 days ride..
in this challenging world
and become a better caliph!
Insha Allah
May Allah blessed all of us..
Amin

My top priority resolution for this year, obviously to finish my study, get a real job and make my parent happy! Then, other things like blah blah blah come next. Don't want to put too much on the list. Just feel the thrill and awesomeness of the year. 

Happy Great 2014 year, people!
Don't forget to spread your love and kindness to people around you.


P/s: It may sounds cheesy, but i am intend to write a letter from my old 2014 self to future 2015 self at the end of the year. So that I can see my achievement throughout the year! Heehehe. You may too >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment