Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tribune 3: The tie of the 2 hearts (Shelly and Epul)

Assalammualaikum and annyeonghaseyo, people!

How do u do? Hopefully, you people out there are doing great! Great health, great body, great mind, great job, great time, great income and might be great spending tooo. Hehehe

This entry will be my last sequel about my sister's wedding. So, I just wanna try to make it short and simple entry. Hopefully (bear wif me)! Although it was drizzling that day, the wedding reception ceremony went smoothly according to the plan. Thank you to those who spending their precious time to attend the reception ceremony, participating in sharing big and happy day of groom and bride. We appreciated it!

Here, I wrote a poem to my beloved sister and my bro-in-law:

Growing up I've learnt about love,
I've been received and surrounded by it everyday,
And I'm so glad that you've both find it,
That's is why we are here today,
To celebrate the glorious of the love that tie between the 2 hearts.

They say there's secret to a happiness marriage,
And rules to obey,
But the most important rules of love,
Are what are you two everyday here onward.

It's the "hi" in the morning,
It's how she makes his tea,
It's the way he smiles at her,
Such a sweet simple thing to see.

It's never being too old to hold hands,
or, to watch movies on the couch,
It's accepting all the flaws,
Even when the other's a grouch.

It's telling him he's not going grey (although he looked like one, hehehe),
It;s the "You look fine in those outfits",
It's ignoring the mid-life crisis,
and all her little "scenes" (woman such a complicated and mysterious creature, hehehe).

It's about facing the world as one,
And it's more than love at first sight,
It's being together as a family,
Each and every day and night.

It's the way he looks into her eyes,
and the way she looks back too,
It's why they stand before us,
and it's why they said they want to spend the rest time together,
Nothing is sweeter than the togetherness we share.

And now I stand before both of you here today,
On this important moment in life,
With two important people that very in love,
Which being pronounced as husband and wife.

Growing up I've learnt about love,
witnessed and seeing it today,
Proves the love is true before my eyes,
Not just in love stories book that I've read,
And I'd be lucky to be part as happy as you both,
May your love and marriage lasting happily and eternally till hereafter,
Congratulation!

The happiness moments that we shared together will be a part of our memory

Okay, enough for lovey-dovey and touching moments. It's by far my style. Hehehe. Okay lately, I've also received lots of love from dear friends and people that important in my life. My life be blessed and rejoiced, Alhamdullillah! 

Received this from Mr. G, a souvenir from Kelantan. So thoughtful, sweet and nice choice, though. 

These Bandung T-shirt and Travelling telekung given by Kak Aiza and Min from Bandung Indonesia. Supposedly, I will be joined them but due to my Sister's wedding, I've been left out. Hehehe.

Thank you, guys! Heart you so much. ~________^

Okay, let's end this. It's not that I'm too old and ran out of this idea to write more and more. I'm just too worried that I will be turned out another 1 year older another couple of hours. Hate to count! Can I make a wish that I could stop the time and all the number-thingy from growing increase~sigh~ Haha, It's just a number, Norsyalina. No worries! The more important, stay youth and happy. Stay Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment