Saturday, May 19, 2012

HAPPY B.M.T.

Assalammualaikum and a great wonderful morning, people!

Alhamdulillah, under HIS protection and Mercy we still being here in a great shape and lead a happy life! Thus, I would like to take this opportunity to wish a belated HAPPY B.M.T!! Happy B.M.T. stands for:

Happy B-Birthday to myself
Happy M- Happy Mother's Day
and 
Happy T- Happy Teacher's Day

(it's not a Subway's menu-the Italian BMT, buddies..hehehe)

On 13th of May (Tragedy 13th May-Malaysian's History-I was born to be a fighter-hehehe) this year at 7.04 am, I officially turned into 20 with six years old..Wow, can't believe I just spit out my real age. It was hard to accept the reality but that was was just a number for standard benchmark and identity for everyone of us. So, don't think too hard about it. However, I bet, if you by intentionally or accidentally meet me, you might be suprise coz I looked younger than my true age (hahaha, may b it sounded syok sendiri but I'm telling you it was true though). What makes you being old is when you stop being youth, buddy! Let's us share this poem that I dedicated to myself:

It's my birthday again I see,
Another's year gone by,
Other might think that I am younger than I used to be,
But that thought will come with a broad smile,
coz I know, I am just old by black and white but not from the looking ^_^

Yes, getting older is quite tense,
Coz your age keep on raising up and up,
but to not get older is worse,
you don't know how far your journey in life,
So, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", lets shout once more,
And to heck our ride is hearse

hooray for getting older, Happy Birthday and many more!

A million thousand thanks for the my birthday's warmth wishes coming from my parents, sibs, relatives, friends, FBians, Twitterian via SMS, Calls, posted on FB or Twitter's Wall. And not forgotten to all birthday's presents, treats either in advanced or delayed. I felt being blessed to get all this things (I don't deserved these, enough for me that u guys remember me always in your prayer). Love u guys more and more!

Thanks to Mr. G for the fresh strawberries and flowers coming straight away from Cameron Highland delivered in advanced the night before entering 12.00 am on 13th May 2012. The flowers stills being delicately taken well by me until today before I am going to drying up them for my preserving creative artwork (sayang kalau keringkan macam tu jek wat hiasan, hehehe)

Home-made chocolate moist cupcakes made by my dear friend, Syuhada. It tasted yummylicious!

Some of the Birthday's treats by my friends that succeed being capture into my Hp camera. Thanks! 


Birthday's gift and cards from my dear friends. Thanks, guys for all these and love these! Heart u all tight! Many many more gifts coming all the ways soon. Huhu!

Thanx again! What I can say here, I Love you all bottom of my heart! May Allah blessed all of us ^^,

< Birthday's entry ended>

Yeah!! International Happy Mother's Day celebration (2nd week of May every year) fall on the same date of my Birthday which was 13th of May, how lucky I am! So, I wished all mother, mom, ibu, emak, umi, eomma in the world, Happy Mother's Day. Perhaps your happy day is everyday when you watched your children grew well before your eyes. Here, I dedicated a poem to person called a mother, I LOVE YOU!

Somehow we always say the least,
To those we love the best,
with the hope the hope that our thoughts,
are understood..

Although they are unexpressed,
That's why it means so very much,
When the day like this are here,
To say how very much you're loved,
every single day throughout the year..

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, IBU


< Happy Mother's Day entry ended>

On 16th May every year, we celebrated A teacher's Day! A Happy teacher's day to all teachers in the world, my parents are indirectly teacher to me as well. Once being called a teacher, she or he a teacher forever who created you as you are now.

"A good teacher is like a candle,
You consume yourself to light the way for other"

<Happy Teacher's Day entry ended>


For every single happy moments, don't forget that some of us are unhappy because of losing someone that they loved. On 15th May of 2012,  My family and I just lost someone that we loved (my cousin, 9 years old chap). My condolences to my aunt Lela for the lost, she's having a great impact due to her lost son. I prayed that we all will be strong enough to accept this faith. We live for HIM and returned to HIM. For every happens there will be a reason that make us tougher and stronger from time to time, "KUN FAYAKUN"! All we can do to whom that gone, dedicated a prayer for him/her, so that the soul will be placed with the people that ALLAH's loved. Al-Fatihah:

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds
The Beneficent, the Merciful
Master of Day of Judgement
Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech  for help
Keep us in the right path
The path of those upon whom Thou has bestowed favors
Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those go astray

Amin

Rest in Peace, deceased Shahrul Putera Shahrul Nazmi. He was a genius and brilliant boy when he was alive. A top scorer Malay student in Chinese school that has a promising bright future, beloved by his school teachers and colleagues. We gonna missing your present, Puya and we still working hard to be strong to accept your absence. 

Okay people, stay happy no matter what. A secret for you to enjoy your life by 3 simple steps CNTRL+ALT+DEL:

CONTROL yourself
Look for ALTERNATIVE solution
DELETE situation which give you tension

Try it and you will find peace in within! SALAM~

No comments:

Post a Comment