Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Woman's DAY 2012

Salam Ukhwah dan Muhibbah, peeps!


Today, when I let my twitter page on, there was really a traffic line listed in wishing for women. So, I want to grab this opportunity to wish all women out there, "HAPPY WOMEN's DAY!!" Haha, I don't ever know that we have a day to appreciate and celebrate women on 7th of March every year. Since when the date officially announced (hahaha, my bad due to lack of concerned 'bout what's happening around)? As a grown-up girl (indeed, I am confuse-fellow when it came to age-thingy because i assumed that i'm not yet a woman, hehehe), i felt being appreciated. "Behind a man success, there's a woman"-it is soooo true. In Malaysia's society, we women were given a special treat and rights same as man in careers and they let our voice to be heard. No gender's discrimination like some of the countries. That's why, i love Malaysia. 

When i busying scrolled and clicked my lappy pad to read an online news, i came across this page article about interviewing a few women in different working lines for women's segment. Below are the simple questions being asked. Come ladies, let's give a try to answer them to celebrate our day.

1. What makes you happy?
Being surrounded by love of family and friends. Freely walk, talk and doing whatever i like. 

2. What is most important to you now?
Keep learning and struggling to live my life to its full potential.

3. What was most important to you 10 years ago?
Admit into MRSM, make my family proud of me (it has become a dream since i was in 12 years old)

4. What is on top of your bucket (wish) list?
Able to receive my doctorate next year and get a job so that i can buy a house and BMW...LOL

5. I want ...
A DSLR 1100D for my birthday present

Okay, ladies. Stay healthy and happy. Keep smiling so that we stay youth and young!! Peace, yah.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment