Tuesday, March 22, 2011

it's HaPPeniNg aGAin!!

I would start my entry dis time with this song to boost up my day today. So, sit back and enjoy the song..


The reason behind a selected song above because it's remind me of the rain (in the very 1st line of the song intro). I just realized that it's raining this past few days and in parallel with that occurrence until today i figured out  my heart shed a tears like that drizzling rain (kinda hard for me to put into words when it's come about what i feel now). It's not like i'm having a hard time but it's more likely a sad feeling. It's really confusing because my body expression doesn't work simultaneously with my feeling.  For example, i feel great and energetic today but people's view about me inversely, they said i looked tired and having a problem. 

It's not my 1st time experiencing this weirdness feeling, it happened b4 (many times). It's kinda i have an intuitional feeling or sixth sense (hehehe, like super power strength). Intuition feeling is a perceptive insight or impression where a person can sense of something that is not evidently and deductively proven. It differ from deja-vu where deja-vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. Back to this intuitional feeling, it's like a sign something bad or sad will happen (eg- a demise/death, fall sickness, accident or heart broken) among someone very close to you. You are not certain with what will happen but you can feel this uneasy feeling a few days b4 it's really happening but sometimes it's not a sign but it's like, you share and absorb the feeling of the other too. 

Usually, when i am experiencing it, i'll directly check on my family. As expected, mom knew best and the best 'comforter'. She certainly knew what i felt just by texting her "how's everyone doing or everything ok?". She asked me not too worried about those uncertain feeling and pray to Allah hope for everything going fine under His protection. Amin. It's really work!

But what really concern to me is the worries of the people around me about my facial expression changes. Sorry for that, it's beyond my grip. People think a smile on my face fit the best on me and i agree with it. When i lost it, try to search one back for me. thanx u all..

No comments:

Post a Comment