Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Reason I hate to watch news and read paper!

Assalammualaikum and Happy peaceful day, people!

There was one long duration time that I avoided myself to watch news or read papers because there were negative issues that happening around compared to the positive one and they were too overwhelmed for me to accept. I still want to believe our world still are safe for us to stay regardless those war attacks, inhumanity among people, bad lifestyles, vandalism and the lists go on and on. I just don't want to feel insecure about our future and be too judgemental about other people too. I still hope, believe and pray that good people and positive vibes are spreading around in this critical time no matter what happen. 

Alhamdulillah, now I am still adjusting myself to be realistic on this matter and I can see what there are a lot of great people are fighting on this inhumane and insane behaviour. Although I try to adapt to follow the current news but I cant help myself to sigh (sigh more often till I felt I turned old faster) when it come to negative news, not to mention how the other people commented or reacted on that issues, so unprofessional. Well, this is life. bad things happen sometime especially when you let your guard down. 

"Send out your good vibes today, The world needs them!"





Peace upon you, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment