Wednesday, May 17, 2017

It's my Birthday again

Assalammualaikum and Happy Monday, peeps!

I am so blessed that this year my birthday (13th of May) was fall in between of Nisfu Syaaban  (12th of May) and Mother's day (14th of May). I wanna thanked to all those birthday wishes, duas, treats and presents that I cant expressed just with the words to say them. May Allah blessed you all and ease everything for you all, Amin! 

As for me for my birthday, I am not looking for any of birthday suprises, presents or treats. It is just enough to be remembered by close family, relatives and friends who are meant so much to me. As the age keep added up, I am thankful to Allah to give chance to live another day in this world, to have room of improvement on my faith as a muslim, to serve better for myself, family, people that meant so much to me and other people as well, Insha Allah. 

But the most important thing when my birthday come, it makes me reminded of the most person that I missed in this world (my late mom) who have struggled to give me a breech birth and for every second of my heart beats, I owed you. This is what birthday meant for me, it's my late mom celebration too. But, Allah love her more as He took her away from me. Nothing stays except Him. 

The best moments when it come to my birthday, I can spend time with people I love as they put a lots of effort just to celebrate my bithday. Thank you, Guys! Love you all.



Appreciation that just not enough to be expressed just by words



Although it is just a bday wishes songs, it meant a lot to me



And thank you for all these. It might be not captured in this videos but it always stay in my memories lane

May Allah blessed all of us.
Stay strong, wise and happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment