Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Father's Day, Ayah!

Assalammualaikum dan Salam Ceria Pagi Ahad! ^_^

Today is the third week of June and we are celebrating a Father's Day. Yeah, it was a father, dad, daddy, abuchi, chap, walid, ayah and what-so-called a man who raised a child(s) day for you! Hehehe, perhaps, father's day is everyday, as long as his sons and daughters not forgotten about their father's healthiness and happiness in every of their prayer. So, I would to take this opportunity to wish my only AYAH  and all daddy in the world, a "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY". Although we are far apart, you are close in my hearts. Always loving you and thank you for all you have done and sacrificed to make our life better, ayah!

For somehow, father seems to be
A man who pays the bills
While Mother binds up little hurts
And nurses all our bills

And Father struggles daily
To live up to "HIS IMAGE"
As protector and provider
And also a "hero or the scrimmage"

And perhaps that is the reason
We sometimes get the notion
That Fathers are not subject
To the thing we call emotion

But if you look inside father's heart
Where no one else can see
You'll find he's a sentimental
And as "soft" as he can be

But he's so busy every day
In the grueling race of life
He leaves the sentimental stuff
To this partner a.k.a his wife

But one thing we should know
Our Fathers are just wonderful
In a million different ways
And they merit loving compliments
And accolade of praise

For the only reason Dad aspires
To fortune and success
Is to make the family proud of him
And to bring them happiness

And like our heavenly Father,
He's the guardian and a guide
Someone that we can count on
To be always on our side
HaPPy Father's Day to my only "AYAH"

I will always love you, my words above how beautiful it was written still can't measure my love towards you like the way you did to us too. You will be always in my prayer and I will make you proud of me one day, I will, Insyallah! Show your love to your dad, guys while he's still breathing or you will regret later. A kiss and 4 words not gonna bring harm to you.

"I love you, AYAH!"
Muah

Mr Ramli Bin Raus. I am proud to call you, Ayah!
The time flew fast and I wondered how the wrinkles is there, ayah. It's like being forever that I am still a little girl of yours.
My ayah is great and wonderful. Of course our father is the greatest than other father
^______^
Be happy, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment