Tuesday, December 20, 2011

R.I.P Bluppy!

Assalammualaikum dan Salam 1Malaysia!!

Dear silent readers, did you realized when the day is over once again proves that time waits for no one? But still, life goes on and that everyday in life people separated for whatever reason have their separated distance go for hours, days, weeks until one day when reality really sets in that they're gone for good hopefully leaving us with the positive and loving memory. You might be wondering why i'm bringing about life, time, separation and memory all of sudden. 

If you following my blog, you knew about the entry on June about "Say No to Mr Stress",  I've updated about I received a betta fish Bluppy Gun from my dear friend to rehabilitate my stress. Bluppy is pronounced dead officially last Friday. :'( He has leaving us to his new world up there. Only Allah know the sadness I felt that moments. A thousand or million tears shed on my cheek won't bring him back to life. In Islam, it's not good to mourn of someone's death. Be pleased. After, i gained my senses back, i did a funeral for his last tribute.

This caption taken 1 day b4 he's dead. I already knew and accepted that one day, Bluppy will be gone. So, I try to bring him a new mate, Baby Gina so that he can mate and make me a lotz of Bluppy juniors but the sad thing, he never had a chance. Sorry, Bluppy if i'm being too pushy and harsh towards you! I did that coz it's all i can do to show my love to you.

I noticed that he was gone when i ready to go to my faculty and turned back to my room after i realized that forgot to feed them. 

After i calm down, i prepared to dress him for his funeral

I make his funeral next to the pond near my college so that he can be cool and easily for me to visit him when i missed him. The plaster is my last gift for him as my last tribute.. Love him so much!

Bluppy's resting place. I blew bubbles b4 ended up the ceremony. Rest in peace, my dear Bluppy! Allah loves you more than me.

I have to admit that losing some one or something you loved is hard but lose yourself is even harder. Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just cant becoz things have changes so much. Every story has the ending. But in life , every ending is just a new beginning. Live with intention. Walk through to the edge, listen harder, practice wellness, play with abandon, laugh, choose with no regret, continue to learn, appreciate your family and friends, do what you love BECAUSE live as if this is all there is.

Bluppy left me with good memories. But I still have Blurray and Baby Gina with me to cherish life onwards.

"Life is full of suprises, but you have to open them hoping for the very best"

Peace you all!

1 comment:

  1. owhh.. yg dok tepi tasek pg2 ritu sbb ngadap pusara bulppy la ye..

    ReplyDelete