Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nervousness Get Down! Phew..

Assalammualaikum & Good Morning Peeps...~_____^ (sorry, i can't stop smiling, hehe)


Weather broadcasting said this morning will be raining and mostly cloudy in UPM Serdang. Whatever it said doesn't seem to bother me...It's always be a splendid morning to me. What's making me feel like this? Hahaha, the story begin below..

This morning, my 1st day sit for my Comprehensive Exam (it's a compulsive exam for postgrad student like me b4 6th sem, 2 part:1) writing 2) oral). For today, i will be a writing part. The questions will be given to you by your supervisory commitee. Thus, the level of difficulty of the question depend on them too (hahaha, that's why you must have a wisdom and act smart in selecting your supervisory commitee-check everything-just joking-JANGAN TIRU AKSI INI DI RUMAH). 

OK Continued.  I've been reminded by my Prof on last Friday for this purpose via email (aren't we cool, just get connected via email).After the moment i read the email, my nervousness started to show off themselves. Then, the thermodynamic stage 3 syndrome take place (as usually, applied chemistry form 5 here). I get used for this term syndrome when my mind mixed up (kecelaruan minda), it happened when there were too many things and thoughts kept in your limited space memory, they messed up in "there" due to a brownian movement and finally, they got stucked in "there" because i don't know which one do i have to burst out first. At that point, the symptom (eg:peevoid-no-stop) and signs (eg: mood changes) appeared. This is what we called a panic attack. Normally, this sudden attack will attack person who not really ready or well-prepared to this kind situation. Like i do because i'm a last minute person who strongly be holder of this quote, "Nothing makes a person more productive and efficient than the last minute". Ergo, to get down my nervous, i'll put a side that matter and doing some activity like watching movie, strolling and hanging out with your friends. When it didn't turned out well, i prefer to pray and read Quran.



Blah..blah..blah...read and read more journals for my CE's preparation.. blah..blah..blah..
(INTERMISSION)

Last night, i went to my bed early so that i could take a good rest to fight for my CE tomorrow. Debaran dan kerisauan tetap ada sampai termasuk dalam mimpi..mmg cayalah..What happen in that dream seem to be cool!! I didn't expected what was i dreamt just happen to be a good sign for me today, hehehe. I reached at my Prof's door ealier than she asked me, b4 8 a.m. Starting greetings with a broad smile from her (she's very kind and pro, u know..actually, she already knew i get nervous easily, same ol' day). She said i can take and do it at home, hand in the answer by Friday (mean, i have 3++ days to submit the answer). Due to her concern (bile balik kampung?), she asked me just send it via email...i repeat via EMAIL again..hehe. I feel like i want to hug her at that time..why? because:

1) No need to work hard on my handwriting, just typing using my lappy..yeah
2) Time provided is longer than i expected (from her previous student experience, he needs to complete within 2 day and only 8 hrs/day provided)...but this time, i'm not gonna to delay answer the question because dah nk raya..nk shopping.. heheh
3) the questions seem to be straight-forward (a massage from her: i don't contribute those question, it's all coming from the other co-supervisor of yours, so answer them in detail and perfect. Her expectation towards always high..sigh~so i'm gonna kill them, yeah!)

Ok, i should end my entry here. Gotta kill the answer for those question. My oral CE will be after raya celebration and it is highly dependable on what i'm going to shoot for the answer. So, guys..see u soon and wish me all the best. I'm gonna fight for me, my parent, my loyal BFF and friends, the farmers, citizen and my country..because i am truly MALAYSIAN..opss not yet, belum daftar undi lagi.. hehe

JUST FOR GAG: Pagi ni, 2 kali asyik repair parking..nervous punya pasal la ni.. hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment